The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-29-2004, 11:02 AM

Hey Doc don't rub your eye's when your in the sandbox you never know what kitty made its litter there! You take care of our troops and your self. We will be waiting for your update as to how things are progressing. God Speed and be safe.

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-31-2004, 07:23 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to tdeane

Dear Patriot Family,
I have an address for Tim if anyone would like to mail him letters and such. Tim is doing well. I told him about your love and support for us and he is very grateful. Thank you, Andria
SPC Timothy M. Deane
CSC Scania / LSA Adder
128th Med Co (GA) / 77 CSB (Scania)
APO AE 09331
Old 12-31-2004, 07:47 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Andria
I know how great it was to receive mail when I was in Vietnam . So as soon as I get off my shift. I'll put something together on paper and send it to him......Also does he need anything. I dont have problem sending out what we referred to back then as "Care Packages"
Bob K

God bless the ACLU
Old 01-01-2005, 09:01 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to tdeane
Default Care Package

Dear Bob,

Tim could always use hard candy. They give it out to the kids there. He said there are alot of children there and they do not have what our children have. I would also say baby wipes are good. I think what he would like best is like you said just a show of our support with cards and letters. Thank you. Your prayers and support are wonderful and make a big difference.
Thank you,
Andria
Old 01-24-2005, 10:11 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Andria
Today I received a letter from Tim and he wanted to thank everyone here at the Patriot Files for the support they are giving you during his absence. from what I read in the letter, it sounds like he's in good spirits and they're all working their butts off. The next time you talk or write to him. Give him a BIG THANK YOU!!! for me will ya
Bob K

God bless the ACLU
Old 01-24-2005, 11:06 AM
Administrator

Distinctions
Special Projects VOM Staff Contributor 

Does he have an email address too?
Old 01-24-2005, 11:14 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 

Andria we are all proud of doc, and pray he will be with you and his loved ones soon.

If your going to suceed your going to have to know how to deal with failure. (Joe Torre).
Old 01-24-2005, 11:16 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 

Andria the picture didn't post.

If your going to suceed your going to have to know how to deal with failure. (Joe Torre).
Old 01-24-2005, 12:43 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

David
He didnt mention any
Bob K

God bless the ACLU
Old 01-24-2005, 01:35 PM

Send a message via AIM to Tina Send a message via Yahoo to Tina
Distinctions
POM 

Dad has a V.A. appointment tomorrow and I will be hanging around there awhile..I will right to Tim.. I will find out if there is anyone that he knows of that doesn't get ANYTHING from anyone.. Dad tells me alot when we talk about it is that the most import thing to remember is the best things you can recieve will at war are letters and care packages from home or someone you know supports you and care about what you are doing.. And we know there are guy that get nothing at all.. So if I can find out about anyoine like this.. and can get their addys. I will send them letters and tell them how much they mean to me and all my friends here for what they are doing and i will send them a care package once or twice a mnt.. I will make someones day if I can.. I do support everyone and always will.. They are and will always be part of me forever just like Tim and all you here..
love ya
Your friend and God Bless,
Tina
P.s. I will send Tim care package too.. even tho i know he gets them alot from his family..

To the past: Thank you for all you did for our Country..

To the future: Thank you for all you will do for our Country

To those we have lost past prestent and future: R.I.P You might be gone.BUT you will NEVER be forgotten