The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > Conflict posts > Vietnam

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-01-2004, 05:57 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Hal
Prayers on enroute to your daughter. Its amazing what you did under pressure. I had the opportunity to meet her last week and you have someone to be really proud of..... If you need anything, call me. 317 753-6068
Bob K

God bless the ACLU
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-01-2004, 09:22 AM

My prayers for you and your family
Old 10-01-2004, 10:11 AM
Doc.2/47

Hi, This is Diana . I'm still hurting in the chest places and I'm still kind of dizzy. I didn't remember anything all I felt is I got really sleepy and I went to sleep and I didn't know I was having a sesure. I felt is when my dad got to the hospital all I felt was him picking me up out of ther truck . What I don't understand I thought you could feel a sesure,but evedentally not. I'm so glad that I didn't die from it. Thank god.

Thanks for your prayers , but I'm still dizzy and hurt a little bit

Thanks,
Diana Keim
Old 10-01-2004, 10:58 AM

Send a message via AIM to Tina Send a message via Yahoo to Tina
Distinctions
POM 

Doc and Diana:
My prayers go out to you both.. If there is anything i can do please let me know.. My couse and best friend both have sesures.. So i have delt with them before and know how you feel as far as the first time seeing one on someone you care so much about..
please call if it is just to talk..
Diana.. Glad to see you are recovering keep your head up it will be okay..
love you
Your friend and God Bless,
Tina

To the past: Thank you for all you did for our Country..

To the future: Thank you for all you will do for our Country

To those we have lost past prestent and future: R.I.P You might be gone.BUT you will NEVER be forgotten
Old 10-01-2004, 01:03 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

I have seen many a seizure but I think I would lose it if it was my daughter. You got a brave dad, Diana.
Old 10-01-2004, 02:56 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Thumbs up Diana

Glad to see that you're up and about, typing to us. Pretty dramatic to get out of going to school . Seriously, some REAL scary stuff for you and your folks. Many of us on here have seen, and have had to deal with, some pretty terrible stuff.....especially your Dad. But, it goes to a whole different level when it's one of your kids. Like has been said already, your Dad's a VERY BRAVE MAN. But that's no surprise to any of us on here that know him. You're all in my prayers, Darlin'.
Old 10-01-2004, 03:24 PM
Doc.2/47

This is Diana, again. Thanks for the prayers for me and my family.
I'm still a little dizzy and my chest hurts. I don't remember anything that was going on. But when I woke up I asked my dad where are we. He said the Emergency room," I said why? He said cause you had a sesure. The doctors did a cat scan and they put some stuff on my chest to test something(don't know what it was that they were testing). The reason why my chest is hurting is cause, I was holding the guns on me and when I had the sesure I was moving every where and my dad said,"One of the guns hit hard on my chest. And he said I was almost out of the passenger window.

Thanks again,

Diana
Old 10-02-2004, 03:46 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Hal,...

...Prayers were sent as I read the post, and most times I settle out of the situation emotionally first, and respond later, I'm pleased that everything went ok so far in getting her to the hospital, and recovery is at hand, I'm lifted in spirit that I helped with your truck that day on the mountian, I think God is so strong that everylittle thing done has a purpose somewhere down the line, makes me smile thinking that I helped in that small way,...

...Love you like a brother man,...

Tom "ANDY" Andrzejczyk

Old 10-02-2004, 03:11 PM
Doc.2/47

Wish I could really tell y'all how much your kind responses,prayers,and good wishes are appriciated but I just don't have the words to do a decent job of it.Please know that the feeling is there even if the words aren't.

I can't begin to think of anything more flattering than to be refered to as "brave" by a bunch of folks who truly are,but-in truth-there never any hint of such in my actions.The truth of the matter is that 95% of my mind was totally consumed with panic,fear,dispair,and pure insanity.It is lucky that long ago I learned to wall the "work" part of my mind off from the "personal" part allowing the work part to attempt to handle emergencies and saveing personal emotions,thoughts,and issues for later when there is time to indulge them without endangering anyone.It is also lucky in that there was little for me to do in any case as I doubt that the little bit of mind I had left to deal with things could have handled anything very complicated.

Thanks again,
Old 10-02-2004, 07:52 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Thumbs up Hal

You kept movin then and you kept movin now. Being there and being able to help are great . you did. Sometimes I think someone is watching out for us. Na.