The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-27-2003, 09:32 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 

JUDY et al-

All great points, and unfortunately standard fare from the VA and their government controllers, or is the VA indeed beyond government control?

That Victoria Secret thing - "NOT TO WORRY!" I once called Langley, Va. to inquire about a sign that I was told hung at their entrance stating: "The truth will set you free!" And when I asked if they adhered to their own mandate, the gal offered to send me a quarter so that I could call someone who gave a damn! (No Kidding!!)

As far as you not having anything better to do with your time, the VA is the proverbial pot calling the kettle black. I am sure that whoever made that crass statement to you, had nothing better to do with their time, and would much prefer that the hurting vets of our nation just go away!?

As for many vets losing it - "is it any wonder?!" The only time I ever heard of anyone getting the undivided attention of the VA, was when it was their (VA's) backsides that were at stake!

Ah yes, far too many within the VA do believe that they are above
the system, and the veterans that they are supposed to serve as well!?

This is but a job to far too many of them, with no dedication or caring for the real needs or concerns of the veterans they service! "Of course, this does not apply to all at the VA, as some genuinely do care and help, rare (in my opinion) though they be!"

These are, of course, but my humble opinions!

VERITAS
Old 06-27-2003, 03:48 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to judyvillecco

I believe that stuff about them "not giving a damn!" she was tellin it like it was. Robert Baer who worked for the Directorate of Operations with the CIA in the MidEast for 21 years just got through singing to the Reader's Digest about every Washington figure involved in companies doing major deals with Saudi Arabia for weapons, construction services,communication systems, and drilling rigs and the US provides security for oil to the tune of 19.3 billion in 2000. Carlyle Group with chairman Frank Carlucci until 2002 was Ronald Reagans National Security Advisor and then Secretary of Defense. Its senior counsel James Baker and also Arthur Levitt is there as a senior advisor. Then there is Halliburton but one might be surprised to learn the DAV is a frequent beneficiary of Saudi money. And they are supposed to help us? I found them more harm than good and caused me more heartache than I can say and delays.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote