The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > Conflict posts > Vietnam

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-01-2003, 07:59 PM

Distinctions
Coordinator VOM Contributor 
Default Chris

Cheer up,Buddy...Farmer`s season has arrived!

Peace,Griz
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-01-2003, 09:10 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default your close "girl',...

...close to home you speak,...

...if your that close, pm me, we'll do coffee,...

...dropped one in Berlin, one in North Greenbush, AM, and PM hunts,...

...Ron, I'll dail the phone, and you can hear them sizzleing,...

...All's welcome for a BBQ one of these days when all you yankee haters realize we're not so bad, we just got here first, and deceided to stay where your ass freezes off in the winter, burns off in the summer, and we have two mid seasons,...

...the two days in the forrest wasn't about the harvest, It was about the solitude, you can be 15 minutes in deep, and a lifetime away,...

...Today marks 24 years after "my shit", and although I'm "no better", I am, and it all your fault, all of you,... So many here that reach out in their own way to aide in comfort, I haven't had the shakes once today, can't say that ever before now, learning to cope, never solving, but copeing,...

...Jim, I know your out there, and thank you for taking the time to read me right, Your insight, and understanding sets you high on a plateau few attain, You sense of righteousness allows me to see past myself even though I don't want to, As much as I've hated myself, beat, and burdened myself, It's not my fault anymore, shit happens,...

...We've all had shit,(sorrykiddies), and felt like it, smelled like it, and had our noses rubbed in it, I'm just getting around to wiping mine clean, and when I blow, I blow,....

...12:08 Am,...Dec 1st has passed once again, and my rank ass is still here again this year,...

...Hello Dec. 2nd, my year starts all over again, and maybe I won't be such a pain in the ass,...

...Oh yea, Hope all you old farts have a good year to,...

Tom "ANDY" Andrzejczyk

Old 12-02-2003, 03:03 AM

Do you guys ever have any of the meat made into Jerky?

I was painting a house one time a few years back , and the home owner came out and handed me a piece of it ( jalepeno ).

BEST DAMN JERKY I HAVE EVER HAD.

He gave me whole package of it ( about 1 lb ).

enough.......
Old 12-02-2003, 05:02 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Thumbs up

Keep movin Curtis , we ain't through with this recon yet !
Old 12-02-2003, 07:53 AM
Doc.2/47

Hang in there Curtis,sounds like you're turnin a corner.Things'll be gettin better now.

reeb-
Venison jerky is considered a world-class artform in this neck o' the woods.Family recipies are handed down father to son.Mothers won't allow their daughters marry into a family without first tasting their jerky.HAVE someone make our jerky?!Please bite your tongue,sir!I make some of the finest around,but I have to admit that my Son has taken things to a whole new level.Seems he's learned to add just the right amount of Jack Daniels to our standard ultra-secret marenade.Unfortunately the ungrateful whelp won't give me all the details of what he's done to the marenade(gets that from his Mama!).
Old 12-03-2003, 08:28 PM

Yeah Reeb, I agree! Deer Jerky is the best. Believe it or not the best I had was sold in a store in CA. Of course that was years ago before all the touchy feely tree huggers put a stop to selling venison in the stores.
?Whatever else history may say about me when I?m gone, I hope it will record that I appealed to your best hopes, not your worst fears; to your confidence rather than your doubts. My dream is that you will travel the road ahead with liberty?s lamp guiding your steps and opportunity?s arm steadying your way.?
President Ronald Reagan
Old 12-03-2003, 08:34 PM

Oh and remind me sometime to share the story of the Kamikaze (spelling not so good at this late hour) turkey on the horse trail last year! My heart is still thumping over that one!
?Whatever else history may say about me when I?m gone, I hope it will record that I appealed to your best hopes, not your worst fears; to your confidence rather than your doubts. My dream is that you will travel the road ahead with liberty?s lamp guiding your steps and opportunity?s arm steadying your way.?
President Ronald Reagan