The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-12-2002, 09:30 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Angry Eco-war?

Maniacs is the only word that I can conjure up to describe the mindset of many within Iraq. Do these people realize that this time around, ?WE AIN?T KIDDING!??

It is bad enough that ?Shitty-Saddam? thinks nothing of knocking-off his neighbors, or even his own people (i.e.: Kurds), he has even initiated a blood feud against any relative who does not applaud him when he farts!

It has, however, also come to light that Hussein has declared war against his own ecosystem! This maniac has drained sensitive marshlands, burned oil wells, polluted the atmosphere, and even poisoned the waters of a region where water is worth it?s weight in black-gold. ?The man is literally attempting to rape the land, and God with it!? [opinion]

He (Hussein) has even enlisted the help of some 500 of his clerics and scholars, in that he has gotten them to declare (yet another) Holy War, should the United States invade Iraq. They have solemnly avowed that the people of Iraq should literally burn the ground under the feet of coalition forces, as if there is all that much that can burn in Hell! Well, go ahead and do it you jerks, but remember this - ?instead of rebuilding Iraq as we have done with every other aggressor nation we have been forced to go to war with, we may just leave the place in ruins and make ?YOU? live upon the scorched earth!?

Man, you people (Iraq) had everything going for you! Massive oil wealth, hospitals, plenty of food and even a damned decent way of life, not to mention great potential! And unlike ?Aziz the Disease? and his rhetoric of hate and greed, it is not the United States that is attacking you, but rather you who are attacking the world (terrorism)! And what about tiny Kuwait? Did they attack you in 1990, or was it you who blitzed them, murdering even their babies by tossing them out of incubators. Now it seems that some again seek to kiss your asp-ridden ass, much in the same fashion that many in Europe sucked up to Hitler in
the late 1930s!

If the people of Iraq want to live under a tyrannical despot, that is their problem, but don?t cry the blues when the world prevents you from exporting this insanity. Hussein remind me of the barroom bully who loved to take free sucker shots, but called the cops when someone swung back!!

No Aziz, it is not the United States who is challenging Iraq and it?s honorable and ancient people, but rather you, your puppet master (Hussein), and a scant few other maniacs who are threatening the entire world, as well as your own people, with oblivion!

VERITAS

Old 10-12-2002, 09:58 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Even my wife...

...noticed the same trends in regards to "hitler"(no, I won't capitolize his name),...

...It's all gettin' ready to go down over there, and it's unfortunite that the majority(?) of their people, haven't rebeled yet, but for fear of dying at our hands, with a slim chance of survival, rather then sure death by sounding off against "sa-dumb" now...

...just lining up the rats for the dump shoot...

Tom "ANDY" Andrzejczyk

sendpm.gif Reply With Quote