The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-10-2002, 09:35 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Unhappy Don't Ask!!!

It was my opinion, based on available information being shovelled upon the tube and in the rags, that Congress was going to take up the issue of ?ALL MILITARY EXPERIMENTATION? (aka: Domestic Atrocity) during today?s session?! I immediately
turned on C-Span in order to follow this issue, as I myself was unwittingly involved (a victim)!!

When I found nothing on the tube save for the ongoing debate on Iraq, I began to call D.C. to question when the issue of but 28 of the hundred or so experiments would be aired. The following is the chronology of what I just [this morning] ran into!

Call 1 - Called Senate Veterans Affairs Committee to speak to a very qualified individual there whom I had chatter with in the past on this issue. It was my intention to determine the exact time when this hearing would be addressed on C-Span?

2 - The person at the Senate Armed Services Committee whom I reached, and it wasn?t a secretary either, said that they knew nothing about any such hearings!?

3 - I then called Senator Max Clelland?s Office in Washington DC! Senator Clelland, a triple amputee who was gravely wounded in Vietnam and later served as Secretary of the Veterans Administration, was not available. I was, however, informed that these experimentation hearings may not be televised until this weekend?

4 - I was then transferred over to the Senator?s (Clelland?s) Press Office to find out for sure, but only got a voice mail. Left message of inquiry - no answer back yet.

5 - Tried Senate Veterans Affairs Committee again, but almost immediately transferred over to House Armed Services Committee.

6 - House Armed Services Committee told me that it was not they, but indeed Senate Armed Services Committee who would be addressing this experimentation issue? Even though the Media said that 28 experiments would be addressed, the Senate?s web site only listed ?SHAD???????

7 - Again called Senate Armed Services Committee where I was put on hold, and when the individual returned to the phone some time later, I was informed that it was their ?Sub Committee on Personnel? that was slated to hear this matter. HOWEVER, the scheduled 9:30 A.M. hearing today (10 October) had been postponed due to the Iraq issue, and that the 28 Military Experiments to be addressed by them would be heard after Iraq vote.
[Again note that the Senate Web Site still only listed ?SHAD?!] I was further informed that as one or more Senators were planning a filibuster, the actual time of the hearing to address ?Illegal, Immoral, Military Experimentation? was delayed until after the Iraq Vote. I was further informed that this ?Experimentation Issue? would be addressed on C-Span 3?! As I get only C-Span 1 and 2, I asked where in the hell C-Span 3 was? I was told by the Senate Armed Services Committee that C-Span 3 could only be received locally in Washington DC!?

Bottom line - What a bunch of self-serving, foot-dragging ?POLITICAL BULL SHIT!?

?AS SUCH, THE FIGHT GOES ON!!!!?

VERITAS