The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-30-2002, 08:56 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Lightbulb "am I Missing Something Here?"

?AM I MISSING SOMETHING HERE??

With the noose again tightening about the craw of ?Miss Babylon (Hussein)?, and the desert sand again on the verge of being turned into volcanic glass (obsidian), the conjecture that is flooding the collective airwaves appears to be puzzling at best!?

With President Bush on the verge of going back to complete daddy?s job in Iraq, a scant few of our world allies are (as usual) vacillating badly! According to the media, some of our international friends are telling us that this time around, we may have to go it alone? ?Gee, thanks bros!!?

Also, the ?Administration and The Bureaucratic Media? are warning us that this time around, we (U.S.) may have to foot the entire $$ tab for protecting, not only our own interests, but also the interests of our allies in the Middle East and elsewhere!

Hey, that?s OK amigos, but we are not talking about Somalia or Ethiopia here. Iraq is floating on oil, and if that ?Walking Flea Infestation? (Hussein) insists upon producing weapons of mass destruction and applauding terrorism, then maybe we should listen to the President, and nail the bum (again)! Only this time around, after we (PERMINANTLY) tack Hussein?s carcass to the old Minaret Door, we should seriously considerd occupying Iraq?s oilfields, if but temporarily, and using it?s vast oil $$ resources to foot the tab for this military action. An action that ?Hussein Himself? is forcing upon us! We could even do the humanitarian thing here (maybe?), and rebuild ?Iraq?s Sand Castles?, minus Hussein
Of Course, and at Iraqi expense!

As far as higher gas and oil prices here in the U.S., and elsewhere are concerned - NO PROBLEMO! If the Coalition (for a time) control the oil flow out of Iraq, then do they not also control the prices and profits? ?Profits that should be used to pay for ?Hussein?s Continuing Folly? and the damages that he is directly (or indirectly) responsible for!

Granted, our ?Greedy Little Domestic Oil Producers? will get their bloomers tied in a knot
over this scenario, but then who gives a damn! After-all, they have never worried about sticking it to us at the pumps, now have they?

Of course this is all pure fantasy, as none of the above will ever come to pass, at least as concerns seizing some of Iraqi oil to help pay for war reparations, like they did to the tiny nation of Kuwait! We are, after all is said and done, a forgiving nation and we would never intentionally inflict hardship (VA EXCLUDED) upon any other human being!

So once again, we will smother our enemies in honey and U.S. cash, kiss their cheeks (you guess which ones?), and rebuild the foe until he is strong enough again to cause us yet more grief! (AND SO IT IS!)

VERITAS
Old 07-30-2002, 09:42 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Nope...

...your not missing anything...

...As a matter of speaking, you hit quite a few nails right square on the head...

...If the people over there don't know by now, I'm sure they will shortly by the sounds of everything zinging around the media, and damn I hope we do go in, and finish the job Sr. started...
...when we go in,... not if,........ and take over, it will be for a little longer then "a while", and damn straight, start pumping every barrel to pay for the cost of their stupidity in not taking the asshole out by themselves a long time ago...

...I don't think it will cost us to rebuild when "liquid gold flows from them thar hills", and if the asshole is ready to fully sacrifice his country, so be it.....................

Tom "ANDY" Andrzejczyk

sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2002, 09:56 AM

Default I think that if we go it alone

We should keep it as a "Commonwealth" just like we kept Pureto Rico and the Phillipines after the Spanish American War. Keep the Oil for ourselves and screw the OPEC nations who have been screwing us for the past 40 years. I don't think the rest of the Muslim world is organized enough to put aside their hatred of each other to mount an effective coalition against us.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2002, 11:12 AM

Col. I wouldn't be so sure about that these crazy ragheads are just about to do anything.And I'M not so sure it will be the cake walk that they say.
razz