The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-24-2003, 10:04 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Exclamation No Surprises?

Psy-Ops (Psychological Operations) is, even as we speak, distributing pictures of the departed Husseins (Uday & Qusay) amongst the Iraqi people, to put to rest any fears that these two thugs will ever rise again!

Of course, the mixed reactions of the Iraqis themselves, comes as no surprise! Some praise the eradication of these two maniacs, while others (especially a few Arab news sources), are running shots of the bloody corpses, along side of other older photos of a happy Hussein family, engaging in some of their milder (less murderous) past times! Add to this a touch of Hollywood, in that wafting music is softly played as a backdrop, and well, you get the idea!

Hey, I am sure that if they would have buried what was left of Hitler, and even at the Stalin funeral too, there were those who sobbed and grieved! There are also those who will refuse to accept the corpses as being genuine, and it wouldn?t surprise me at all if some human turd (soon) aires another recording, reported to be that of Huey & Dewey (aka - Uday & Qusay Hussein)!?

?Ya know, I can not help but wonder what Usama bin Laden is thinking right about now??

VERITAS :cd: