The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-29-2024, 10:21 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default How Soon We Tend To Forget

6-29-2024

“HOMELESSNESS” – How soon we forget, unless of course, we have something to gauge it upon! But then, I am getting so stinking tired of all of those pseudo-experts who claim to know everything about homelessness, but who, in reality, only experience it between their front door and their side-carport!

And as far as those “Mentally Divorced” cretins who truly believe that if a person is without adequate shelter or food, it is only because they are lazy or are bums, then let me say that not only are you people cold and without conscience, but in many cases, you even know not of what you speak! And as far as those truly fortunate souls who, for one reason or another, have never experienced the hunger, the roofless chill, and the destitution of the night, I say, “count yourselves as lucky” pals, because you are not, as some of you might like to believe, immune from the travails and the emptiness of homelessness!

But when you have forfeited your conscience and your very souls as well or you slide into one of your nightly periods of unconsciousness, then I invite you all to remember that: “but for the grace of “The Almighty” there also go thee! “And finally, when you have truly lost your conscience, you oft time have also lost your soul!?”

But then, homelessness is something that can only happen to the other guy – right?! And people with any drive (or spunk) at all, are sacrosanct from this often fatal affliction – in your dreams amigos!? For no human being, no matter how lofty their status in life, is ever totally protected from the blisters and the deprivations of destitution and if not in this world, then certainly within the next!

And Hell is Eternal – “Count Upon It Chums!”

Hardcore