The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-16-2020, 10:12 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Exclamation More Ramblings In Time

May 16, 2020

“It’s just another day in the badlands!” And I can’t help but ponder over the thought of just what would “Those Who Preceded Me In Time” be doing right about now? Or for that matter- “What will those who follow in my feeble footsteps be up to in times that are yet to come?”

Much more poignant, however is: “Will Any Of This Even Mean A Damn To Anyone” or will it too, be just another nearly silent and rambling stammer of air, emanating from deeply within those - ever fading annals of time and space? And will this too, be just another semi-audible, and barely understandable, grumbling of discontent that originated from deeply within the darker recesses of my own - all too human mind, and then manifested itself in human script, here upon this fading text of fleeting time and incoherent thought?

“WHO REALLY KNOWS FOR SURE?”

It does, however, occupy (or maybe even waste) my waking hours, “And the Movements of Time Itself”, are about all that any of us can truly count upon these days – “If Even That??”

Hardcore
Old 05-16-2020, 12:19 PM

Arrow

Here too - that's a deep thought! Of course their will be history books on all the events on the planet earth - this outbreak may end up being merely and * stating they survived.
-
We look at our history in our teaching's. I'm sure this will be noted somewhere in a history book if they still have one.
-
I often contemplate what my offspring may have to deal with in the future. I wonder what the next ten years will be like if I survive that long.
-
The big question is will their be a future the way we are going? The world has become so nuke happy and war mongering I doubt there will be much a future if all hell breaks loose.
-
We have many issues with our societies of late. The planet is being poisoned and the climate is changing. I'm sure this will impact the lives to come in the near future.
-
I'm a little gas'ed right now I cut my grass (corner lot) - all this rain the last few days makes grass grow even faster. I'm so bored I watch the birds chowing down on the worms after a rain storm.
-
Yep we're all bored to death - with each day the same as another. Wife being so sick and hardly able to walk anymore has grounded us to a stall.
-
It's weird not to see any aircraft in the skies. More people out of late it was quite for a few weeks but its catching up to everyone - boredom is like near death at times.
-
Rambling is something we do before we go absolutely NUTS!

-

We will learn to deal with it - I guess

Boats

-

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote