The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-30-2002, 11:30 AM
Wannabe/Poser

Distinctions
VOM 
Default You don't have to love it

and you don't have to leave it, but I don't want to hear it. Just remember, as we say here in Atlanta, Delta is ready when you are.
Sponsored Links
Old 10-30-2002, 11:49 AM

little sparrow...you have my vote...
seascamp...no vote for you...
and a reminder...don't bet your entire bundle...you are in my opinion using
apples and oranges!!!
enough...i will say no more!!!
Old 11-01-2002, 02:55 PM

Distinctions
POM Contributor 
Default Thanks Dan

but my comments were just from the heart directed at all the complainers we have in this country and certainly at no one on this thread. I didn't see Scamp's post and don't see it now. But I can tell you 99.9% Scamp voices my opinion for me better than I can do it for myself. Seascamp will always get my vote even if I disagree with him 'cause I know he is much more experienced and a whole lot smarter than the average bear.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2002, 07:11 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Thanks for the kind words Sis, I appreciate that. I deleted what appeared to be an offensive post. I made a suggestion as to how I thought the thought could be made better and more inclusive. Simply, I suggest we are a multi lingual people and always have been, so the reference to English only is a bit short sighted, in my opinion. And I indicated that there are enclaves of non-English speaking people in the US and I don?t think that necessarily makes them non-patriots. I suppose that is what lit Top?s wick. For him, all I have to say to his is go wonder around in the areas east of Baton Rouge, LA, or the southern border areas of Texas, New Mexico, and Arizona or southeastern California. Or any number of farm communes in the planes states. Big surprise, they don?t speak English though some, but not all, have English as a second language. I have relatives in northwestern Kansas who don?t speak English and have never been more than 50 miles from the farm in their entire lives. So anyway, that is what Top?s outburst was all about. And in my maturation on this site I have discovered yet another topic I?ll stand clear of. I guess I just see thing a bit differently than most, so I?ll find opportunities to keep mouth shut and stand clear of the flamers.

Scamp
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote