The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-15-2023, 10:31 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Angry Unbelievable

11-15-2023

It is unconscionable that “American Baby Boomers” are now becoming homeless at a rate that has not been seen since ‘The Great Depression’ — “So, just what is really driving this horrendous trend!?”
----------------------------------------------------------
And if this is indeed true (?), then I would ask you why are so many of “Our Fellow Americans”now becoming homeless and at such a mind-shattering rate? But I seriously doubt that there are still very many within government these days who really even give a damn anymore – in my opinion?

I mean, what in “The Name of Hell’, do we hire these self-proclaimed political experts to do and then pay them many times what they are actually worth, if not to keep “Our Nation” at the very forefront of national progress and to control our very own destiny and direction? And as such, are we or are we not still the apex-race upon this entire planet?
“We cannot have it both ways – you know?!”

For any race of beings to become second rate – they themselves have to give-up and to give in!

And the last time that I looked, “We the People of These United States” were still firmly perched high atop the proverbial cat-bird seat and the only way that we can be knocked-off of this roost, is if we ourselves allow it to happen!?

So just where, when and how, did we relinquished control of our very own destiny and our own government as well, save for allowing a few political mutts and voracious-neophytes, to seize (and to steal) control over our own very own lives and destiny – and most of all, why are we still allowing it?!

This is still “Our Country” people and we will only forfeit control over it, when we ourselves opt-out and surrender to those few arrogant and voracious fools, who now seek to remove - “We the People” from this entire equation of “Liberty & Freedom!!”

Hardcore