The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-20-2011, 11:50 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default 1CAV's: "Honesty is greatly appreciated"

While browsing as a guest on PF-2 to see if could find out why so many old veterans have deserted the original patriotfiles.com or PF-1, I stumbled onto a truly weird explanation by 1CAVCCO15MED.

Though quite silly expecting all veterans to think alike & agree on things (especially about Dems & Obama), his honesty is greatly appreciated.

Found this part of his short posting on General Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:19am or: "I haven't given up on PF 1, I just don't want to deal with Niel and Darrelsjoy" & "They are always the same",...absolutely amazing!

The absurdity of D-Joy & I (truths & realities also) being hard to deal with aside, I can't speak for Joy. But, I found his comparison quite complimentary.

Besides, I've never seen anyone on Patfiles being forced to: "DEAL WITH" anyone, in the first place. Isn't his & others jumping ship more so a likeminded or usually a clique thing, anyway?

Forums where everyone totally agrees with everyone else on site are B-o-o-oring, at best. Also, if not wanting any conversations that don't totally agree with you & likeminded, say so. Such would at least be open & forthright.

Then too, any believing selves better, wiser & basically superior to other members here aren't forced discussing or debating anything with those deemed inferior here on Patfiles. So, what's-the-big-deal? Why bail out this great site?

Sure, David's site has been corrupted & still is under attack by QUITE SELECTIVE Free Speech deniers/hackers. But, security here seems to be getting better & better against such a stubbornly troublesome breed of crud.

Neil

Last edited by reconeil; 08-21-2011 at 06:46 AM. Reason: corrections plus
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links