The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Closed Thread

Old 03-20-2005, 07:42 PM

Distinctions
POM Contributor 
Thumbs down Terry Schiavo's so called husband

Fasten your seat belts 'causeme "Irish" is up. As most of America knows Terry Schiavo is the 41 year old Florida woman that has been on a feeding tube for some thirteen years. The courts have ruled that the tube be removed at the request of her husband. My problem with this dude is he has a common law wife with whom he has fathered two children. He's moved on with his life. There was a malpractice suit filed by him and won. He has not used any of that money to rehabilitate Terry or even to have her given an MRI. What monies that are left willbe his when shedies.He basis his decision that she did not want to be kept alive on something she said after an emotional movie. The three witness to this statement are the husband, his brother and his sister in law. Terry Schiavo's parents wish to take herhome and care for her. The brother, Mother and Father are convinced that there are medical test that need to be ran that have not been ran, rehabilitation that can be done that has not been done. The monies received from the malpractice suit have not been used for Terry's care. They have been used by the husband to pay lawyers to prove that Terry should die.

I have to get this off my chest because watching tonight I am about to blow a gasket.Tonight they showed the family asking to gointo the nursing home and the police telling them they could not go inas ordered by this so called husband of hers. He hasn't divorced her so in FL he can call the shots. He is a husband in the legal sense of the word but by no stretch of the imagination can he be called a husband in deed. The Flordia court upheld his request to remove the feeding tube and let her starve to death. No food or water. And he will not allow the parents or the brother to see her. Why? They can discuss state's rights and the Congress's right all they want to but in my mind the one person that has no right to have a say in what happens to Terry Schiavo is the man that betrayed her.As far as I'm concerned heforefited his right toany say in her life or death when he crawled in the sack the first time with another woman.
sendpm.gif
Sponsored Links
Closed Thread