Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-06-2005, 02:22 PM
Banned

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Saddam

Told the judge to go to hell today.
This court is a big farce. They should just take them all out in the streets and shoot them, save everyone a lot of time and money.
Let me do it.

Ron
Sponsored Links
Old 12-06-2005, 03:02 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 

I think they should let a ton of the folks over there should be able to shoot him all at the same time, shoot him straight to hell. Thats what they all want as well.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2005, 03:12 PM

This trial is a show piece for the rest of the world. As far as the Iraqis are concerned he is already dead, a little time won't matter. In the meanwhile, they will humiliate him as much as possible and let the bleeding hearts run out of breath.
We get heavier as we get older because there is a lot more information in our heads. So I\'m just really intelligent and my head coudn\'t hold anymore so it started filling up the rest of me. That\'s my story and I\'m sticking to it.
Old 12-06-2005, 07:53 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

He said he wasn't afraid of execution. We know he is not but would somebody tell him this time it is him they are planning on executing?
Old 12-06-2005, 08:17 PM

Distinctions
VOM Coordinator Contributor 

I would make his last meal Hog Jowels, Ham sanwitchs and warm blacklable beer left over from 1967 and I would take away his quran and tattoo GOD BLESS AMERICA on his forehead
Old 12-07-2005, 05:07 AM
Banned

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Hears a good one

He refused to come to trial today? The court started without him?
I can't wait to see what they did about that.

I think the 4th ID guys that caught him should have put a couple gernades down the hole he was in instead of letting him come out. This would probibly be all over by now and our guys might me home.

Ron
Old 12-07-2005, 05:42 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

It is indeed an interesting juxtapositioning of cultures. On the one hand, the positive benefits of televising the 'trial' particularly to the Arab world will have long term effects with the introduction of western justice system. Simultaneously with Saddam getting a fair trial, even by US standards, he is, as wisely noted by RW, being humiliated by the entire spectacle and a daily basis. This loss of face is a slow death to SH, something that the darker side of me supports.

Position all this with the traditional manner of dispensing what passes as 'justice' in this area of the world, and the natives all know that SH is toast - it's just a matter of time before execution occurs. There will be great rejoicing in the Kurdish regions, mild protests in the Sunni areas, and great relief for the Shi'ia. Outside of Iraq, whatever protests that occur will be sponsored by local radical hotheads, with attendant intelligence services taking notes and photos, and thenit will fade into the history books.

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
Old 12-07-2005, 10:14 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Irony is ironic......when he said to go to hell and that he would not be in court the next day the Judge should have said:

"Well, Sadamn, that's your choice living in a FREE COUNTRY!"

Sometimes I think him staying alive and watching what the Iraqi's will eventually do with freedom would be worse than death for him. Personally, I hope they impale the SOB like in that unbelieveably awful film of an Arab impaling I saw. Friggin' barbarians. So much for the religion of peace.

Say good-bye Sadamn!

Pack

"DISSENT IS PATRIOTIC!" (unknown people for the past 8 years, my turn now)
Old 12-07-2005, 11:46 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Post Brice;

So many folks just don't understand this is a clash of cultures. It's human rights vs no rights. How do you deal with murders, molestors, rapists, and thieves? How much in the way of human rights do you allow those "JERKS" to have. They don't know the meaning or understand the phrase "Human Rights." Yet, we as a nation are compelled to deal with them in a compassionate manner. Lots of clashes in the manner in which two totally different cultures function. The third world culture of the Muslim world vs the humane Judeo/Christian culture of Western Europe are completely at odds with each other when it comes to cultural values and human rights. We don't understand them any better than they understand us. However, we will eventually understand how serious they are in trying to make the World into their own image, I just hope it isn't too late and my grandchildren and great grandchildren will be able to live in freedom as I have. Folks we are at war and the rules of civil behavior doesn't apply to terrorists.

Keith
Old 12-07-2005, 01:19 PM

Send a message via ICQ to catman Send a message via Yahoo to catman
Distinctions
Contributor VOM 

Keith...you are beyond a doubt one of my greatest heros! How are the talks with the Army going?

Trav

Godspeed and keep low!