The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-22-2003, 10:31 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Exclamation Deadly Case In Point

A short time ago, Rep. Charles Rangel (D.- NY) made a statement that: ?All kids, rich and poor alike, should be subjected to military service (Draft)!?

Rangel, a man who himself served his time in Hell (Korean I believe), claimed that the poor and minorities were more likely to be called upon to serve in times of conflict! This assumption was immediately challenged by the Pentagon (DoD), an organization that I too have had my differences with as concerns their illegal experimentation projects (CBR) that utilized our own personnel without either their knowledge or consent (1937-Gulf War I)! ?This, however, is not the gist of this piece!!?

Today?s news (Channel 10, San Diego) carried a story that does not totally bare out Mr. Rangel?s logic. The son of a local Congressman (Duncan Hunter, Chairman of the House Armed Services Committee), has just completed artillery training in Oklahoma, and will more than likely (soon) be deployed as a Marine Lieutenant to the potential (Middle Eastern) combat zone!

Congressman Hunter himself (as did many of you), served in Vietnam, and regardless of the rhetoric of the United Nations, it should be more than obvious by now that (as General H. Norman Schwarzkopf once put it, just before Gulf War I): ?If Hussein doesn?t come to his senses, War with Iraq may be inevitable!?

For the first time (that I am aware of) since the formation of the UN, the United States has assumed a ?Take No Shit Posture!? Terrorism is being confronted globally, and even a Philippine terrorist group (Abu Sayyaf) is in line to feel the ?Wrath of Uncle!?

This would, of course, not be the first clash of U.S. forces with Filipino Insurgents. Under Emilio Aguinaldo, away back in 1899, we were forced into a combat situation that lasted until 1901. And in 1949, the Huks (Filipinos) attempted to seize that government in a hard-fought, two year campaign! The Army of the Philippines only started to get the upper hand by late 1950, and ?small-scale fighting? continued in the Islands until 1954!

Today?s reality in the "Gulf?, however, has us at odds with several United Nation?s entities, and even North Korea and Turkey are quick to seize at the $$$$ advantages! As a matter of fact, tensions within this region have been at a boil for years, with terrorism often supplying a flash point! And at a time when this (so-called) United Nations is attempting to prove it?s (self-proclaimed) worth, the posture that some within this organization is assuming is contrary to the very reason for which it was established!

Unity (as in UNITED), although a splendid sounding title, is little more that a baseless concept, as concerns nations like France, Germany, Belgium, Russia, China, etc, etc. And try as they might, some of these ?Fair-Weather Friends? are still attempting to control us through veto and intimidation at the U.N! The same United Nations, I might add, that envisioned and created the ?World (Gestapo) Court? - an entity that would seize control over the ?Entire Human Midway?, including the power to circumvent our own (U.S.) laws and rights at will! (Opinion)

The United States has never been a nation to incite war, as warfare to us is distasteful and a last resort! Sometimes, however, the world is left with little recourse but to lop off the head of a venomous worm with grandiose dreams of conquest! And when that world vacillates, as it did back in the late 1930s and now again in 2003, the task becomes ever more difficult and deadly in nature and scope! ?We are fast reaching the point of no return as concerns Iraq?, in my humble opinion!

And for the record we here in San Diego felt a series of moderate earthquakes early this morning, epicentered around Big Bear City, 90 miles east of downtown Los Angeles! But the shaking earth that we experienced is nothing, when compared to what Hussein is dooming Iraq to!!

Saddam loves to ?Talk The Talk?, but where was he hiding back in 1991, and where will he be hiding this time around - ?HELL PERHAPS?, or maybe even in ?One Of The Johns at the United Nations!??

VERITAS