The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-13-2002, 06:56 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Post "same-o, Same-o"

?SAME-O, SAME-O?

Did you ever notice how nearly ?EVERY? administration (regardless of political party)
promises the world and (usually) delivers far less? As a matter of fact, its all about power, and the people rarely (if ever) enter the picture after a political orgasm!! Does the end really justify the means in politics - the last election certainly points in that direction. It all boiled down to but a single State, didn't it, and that State just happened to be run by the brother of the winner and the son of yet another wanna-be dynastician! After all, if all is truly fair in politics (including economic political warfare), does it not also figure that retaining absolute power follows the same logic as well? I mean, there is nothing new in blaming one's predecessor for the state of world tensions or an eroding economy? Roosevelt did it to Hoover and now Bush is doing it to Clinton (right or wrong). This, of course is no surprise, coming from a man who's initial comments after 9/11 was - ?HOW DOES THIS AFFECT MY PERSONAL IMAGE ABROAD?? Ain?t it amazing how a figurehead is quick to claim all successes, but promptly shovels blame into the backyard of the gent what came before him!? ?Now that's a real man??

But who really wins, and who loses in these deadly games of Political Iconism, and Teflon Apple Polishing, not the maker of the vacillating rules, and that's for damned sure? He usually waltzes away from his excrement smelling like a nose-gay! If the buck cant be passed down to a lesser party entity, then the people themselves take the heat, ether through hard economic times, increased taxation, violation of civil liberties or even all out war (or war-ettes)! Ah, the old keep the people's attention off of one's own transgressions scenario - it works every time. And when that falls short of the mark, one can always employ his a$$-kissing gaggle of gutless political lemmings to fight in the gutters of human indignity, as long as the excrement splatters in the opposite direction! Ego, I assume, plays a role that is nearly as quintessential as power itself!!

I further detest, as do most of you I am sure, those who fight long distance - vested campaigns
while securely hidden amidst their decrepit chorines. The pseudo parasites who bark on command and to whom even the most odious moral apparel becomes a badge of tissue thin honor when it is gifted them by their lords and masters! These scavengers may rest thousands of miles hence, bottle and bond in hand (?), playing the bogus part of champion to the grotesque, but in reality, they lack the craw to translate their erroneous, 90 proof or power-structured bravado into affirmative action! Rather, they perch like vultures, attempting to capitalize on the minuscule in order to redirect the stench of their master?s gas!

This is not a nation of separate armed camps, replete with those who?s noses are firmly stuffed
up the backside of power, but rather a country of free thinkers and courageous doers! Not part of any politically vested New World Order, but rather an ?Army of One!? One cause, one goal and most of all, ?ONE NATION, WITH LIBERTY AND JUSTICE FOR ALL
AMERICANS!?

?Screw this New World Order Agenda? and those who bow before it! And to hell with all me-ists who seek to promote it too, be they King, Midasites, Pseudo Intellectual or even Political Bonvivants!! ?Politicians may come and go, but the United States must be forever!!?

?VERITAS?