The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-24-2004, 07:24 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Thumbs down All That Gas Ain?t At The Pumps!

America?s own, corpulent fuel suppliers are beginning to produce more gas than even the average politician after a Washington D.C. Banquet, and that is going some!

After initially learning that they could continually elevate the cost of a gallon of fuel without much consumer indignation, and at the expense of people who rely heavily on their cars for work etc, the big gas producers have come out with more excuses than a politician caught ?Driving Under the Influence or In The Wrong Bed!?

The latest excuse to rub its stench off at the pumps, is that of: ?Increased Gasoline Demands in India and China!? I still, however, wonder why people in San Diego County pay more for gasoline that our neighbors to the east in Arizona? It is, after all, the same fuel, unless of course the waters of the Colorado River that divide California and Arizona have been blessed by Mother Terresa!??

And hey, a goodly portion of the Navy Fleet that is protectiong our turbined-amigos of the Middle East, as well as the life'e blood of many an American youth, comes from right here in the "Big Lemon (California)!

Maybe we should return the favor, and charge the Middle East for our protection!! That would, after all, go a long way in solving our financial woes here in the Golden State, would it not! "Naw, George and Arnold would never allow that!"

Could it be that California is being singled out, not only for job outsourcing, but indeed for ?Fuel Island Rape (Duhh!!)!? And regardless of your brainwashed beliefs on what is, and what is not, causing this artificial gas crisis and the resulting screwing of Californians at the pumps, one thing remains an axiom - votes are being lost here in the Southland by many a vicious and greedy politician! "Of this, have no doubts!!"

Well don?t look now boys and girls, but I hear that the Maharajah of Arabia just developed hemorrhoids, the Sheik of Sand-over-ya has had to replenish his harem after they all reached the age of 13, and the Sultan of Slobberaque just bought another U.N. politician or two, and they don't come cheap!

Unless, I miss my guess, this will lead to yet another huge gas price hike (or two) within the next few days or so! Hey, camels and Rolls Royces don't come cheap ya know!

It makes you kind of wonder how much stock in the oil industry some of our own political sect owns! I mean, what the Hell, it ain?t all that far from the oil fields of the Middle East to many a Swiss Bank Account, and on to Washington D.C. now is it!?

VERITAS
Old 10-24-2004, 09:05 PM

HARDCORE,
ONE REASON YOUR GAS IS HIGHER THAN OTHER PARTS OF THE uU.S IS YOUR WONDERFUL DEM LEGISLATURES.I CAN'T QUOTE YOU VERSE AND CHAPTER,BUT YOUR GAS REQUIRES DIFFERENT ADDITIVES THAT HAVE TO BE ADDED AT THE REFINERY.THESE ADDITIVES ARE NOT REQUIRED HERE IN OKLA.,OR MANY OTHER STATES.CHICAGO HAS A ADDITIVE LAW ALSO THAT IS REQUIRED TO BE ADDED AT THE REFINERY.NO REFINERYS HAVE BEEN BUILT IN OVER 30 YEARS,AND THE ONES IN OPN CAN ONLY MAKE THESE DIFFERENT GASOLINE ADDITIVES ONE AT A TIME.THERE ARE NUMEROUS LAWS FOR ADDITIVES THAT VARY NOT ONLY BY STATE,BUT ALSO BY CITY.
OUR GAS PRICES HERE IN OKLA GO UP ONLY WHEN THERE IS A DEMAND FROM THE STATES AND CITIES THAT REQUIRE ADDITIVES.
SUPPLY AND DEMAND.AT TIMES A LARGER DEMAND IN CA.,AND OTHER LOCATIONS THAT REQUIRE ADDITIVES CAUSES OUR GAS PRICES TO GO UP HERE.
FROM WHAT I REMEMBER THE ADDITIVES ARE DIFFERENT FOR SUMMER AND WINTER,THUS CUTTING SUPPLIES TO OTHER PARTS OF THE COUNTRY.

-----HAPPY MOTORING IN CALIF.------

INDECISION IS THE KEY TO FLEXIBILITY
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2004, 03:04 AM
Banned

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Cost more

It cost more to produce Gas for Cal. Because of Cal regulations, It cost more to make diesle because of Cal regulations, It cost more to make cars and trucks for Cal because of Cal regulations. If Califonians want the same price as AZ then make your Regulations the same.
Im just happy the oil and car manufacturers Charge California more rather than charge everyone more to make up for Californias regulations.
You want to cut back on polution, its easy, cut down some forest,
Maybe stop building houses on a mud hill next to a forest. Duh!!. Oh yea thats right, you have to protect the one eyed spotted snail or what ever it is.
California is the only state that can not survive without the rest of the states, Any other state pays in more than what it gets back from the government except Cal.
I vote we give it back to Mexico or the Indians.
I do agree that the United States should charge for anything it does for another country, Nothing is free.

Ron
Old 10-25-2004, 08:10 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 

"THEY MUST BE USING GOLD AS AN GASOLINE ADDITIVE HERE IN CALIFORNIA!!" HELL, NOW THE GAS-PIRATES ARE EVEN BLAMING INDIA AND CHINA AS THIS WEEKS EXCUSE!

THESE EXCUSES TELLS ME ONE THING, AND ONE THING ONLY -"THE PRICE OF GASOLINE HERE IN CALIFORNIA IS PREDICATED UPON BUT TWO GENUINE ADDITIVES - GREED AND MORE EXCUSES!!"

OUNCE FOR OUNCE, THESE MIRACLE ADDITIVES, IF THEY EVER DO MAKE THEIR WAY INTO THE GAS OF THE GOLDEN STATE, MUST BE WORTH MORE THAN THE FUEL ITSELF.

"THE ONLY ADDITIVES (AND WE ARE PAYING FOR THEM DEARLY), THAT WE ARE GETTING THESE DAYS ARE - EXCUSES AND BULLSHIT!!"

And as for it all being the fault of the Democrats alone, BS AGAIN!! I am neither a Democrat, nor a Republican, and therefore believe that both parties play the part of the "Shadow" most of the year! They are all but invisible much of the time, and only materialize when it is time to cash their checks, bounce checks at the House Post Office, pander to special interests, support half the world at the expense of our own, or run for reelection on the basis of bogus (imaginary) accomplishments!

Ain't it about time that we all embrace being "Americans First", and good-little party affiliates last! "One Political Party, after all can screw you over, just as handily as the other, if given half a chance!!"

"It is just the political additives and artificial flavoring that make the Parties different, but no matter what you add to it, being fed crap, is still just being fed crap!! It doesn't raise the octane (truth) one damned point!!"

VERITAS
Old 10-25-2004, 09:17 AM
Banned

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Dem or Rep

Never said it, don't care. about Dem or Rep.
I do Know it cost a bunch more to make the "clean burning" fuel that California wants. In talking with the refinery people, its not nessessary addatives its the removal of things Like Salfur,(example) Every oil company puts addatives in there fuel and the fuel is climetized but California wants cleaner fuels and cleaner emmisions, The oil companies aren't geared up to do this for everyone, The auto manufactures have government guidlines for emmision and then there is California emmission laws. Im just glade the auto companies just charge California.
Also there is a real case that China is useing a bunch more fuel to run its growing economy. That is a real threat, India? I have no Idea.
If you would like lower gas prices, get the California goverment to lower there emission laws to the rest of the United States and you'll get lower prices. On the other hand you can have polutant free emissions from your vehicles, and it will cost you $10.00 a gal. Just don't ask me to help pay for it for ya.

Ron
Old 10-25-2004, 11:21 AM

HARDCORE,
BY DEMS I'AM TALKING ABOUT THE CALIF. LEGISLATURE.
NOT ONLY GAS,BUT AUTOS SOLD IN CALIF. HAVE TO BE EQUIPPED WITH DIFFERENT EMISSION SYSTEMS THAN THE REST OF THE COUNTRY.
IF YOU COULD CHECK ON REFINERY PROBLEMS WITH WHAT THEY HAVE TO DO TO MEET THE GAS STANDARD FOR CALIF.,AND OTHER CITIES AND STATES YOU WOULD SEE WHY THE COST IS HIGHER.
THEY HAVE TO SHUT DOWN AN ENTIRE OPN,IN ORDER TO PROCESS YOUR GAS.IT CANNOT BE PROCESSED WITH OKLA,TEXAS.MISS, ETC GAS.
THERE ARE ONLY SO MANY REFINERYS,AND THE DEMAND GOES UP EVERY YEAR.I REMEMBER SOMEWHERE READING THAT THE OPEC OIL WAS ,OR IS NOW,BEING REFINED AND THEN SHIPPED AS THE FINISHED PRODUCT.

IF YOU THINK THEIR "BLACK GOLD' HAS US BY THE BALLS,THEN JUST WAIT UNTIL WE BECOME DEPENDENT ON THEIR REFINERY CAPABILITIES.
ONLY GEORGE SORROS OR BILL GATES COULD BUILD REFINERYS IN U.S.,AND WITH ALL THE REGS ASSOCIATED WITH THAT OUR GAS WOULD BE OUTRAGEOUS.
ANSWER------DO AWAY WITH CAPITALISM,GREEN PARTY,REGS,EMISSION STANDARDS ETC.
SORRY HARDCORE,BUT IF IT MAKES YOU FEEL BETTER AT LEAST WE CAN ALL STILL VOICE OUR OPINIONS WITHOUT BEING PUT IN JAIL.

-------WELCOME TO AMERICA----

INDECISION IS THE KEY TO FLEXIBILITY
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote