The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-04-2006, 08:52 AM
Banned

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default why women change there minds

After 20 years of Marrage I think I may have disscovered why womern change there minds so often.
When we (we and the bank) bought our house it was 6 months old so the carpet wouldn't have to be replaces, or so you would think. In the space of one year, I, Changed the carpet 3 different times, when I say changed, I mean all the rooms all the closets , hallways entrances, and along with the carpet changes, I, also changed the color of all the walls and ceilings. We went from the original carpet to a Pinkish bague, and with that the walls were painted a sort of Bague , Next came a light green carpet and light green walls, Next was a darker green (money Green) and White walls and cielings.
The reason for all these changes, (in my opinion) is because women can't see the final picture. They can't picture in there mind what it will look like when its done. Men , on the other hand can see the final result and in the seeing, they go out and buy all the stuff needed for that prodject.
Several times over the last 19 years she as stated she would like to change the carpet, I tell her, 'Go ahead' leave me out of the whole deal. The carpet is the same as the last time I did it.
Hears a little test, get 6 different flowers and show them to your wife/girfirend tell he to think how she would lay out the flowers like a clock (one every 2 hours) write down the order in which she says to lay them. Let her lay them out and watch the changes to the layout after they are first place in the order she said.
Now give the same test to a male friend, He will lay them out as he stated and then look at you, Like, Now what.
Now this will not work for all Females or all Males, But 90% of the time they will follow there paterns.
Ron
Sponsored Links
Old 06-04-2006, 02:32 PM

I'm one of the other 10%.

The last time a man that I was seeing did any sort of home improvement project "for me" (I'm a contractor) was when I was planning to restore a heavily painted cabinet to it's natural wood state. He thought it needed a coat of paint. I asked him to just make it a very light, thin coat.

I realized that it would take less time to strip the new coat than it would to argue with him...