The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-17-2002, 02:56 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Exclamation A Revelation - A Search For Justice

A recent piece out of AP bore the title ?A Search For Justice?, but at the same time, how much attention was being paid to ?Freedoms Lost?!? The FBI too, is apparently concerned about being perceived as a (1930-1940s type) ?Secret Police Agency? - one perfected in the fertile imagination of George (1984) Orwell!

In this (so-called) ?New Word Order of Things?, many feel that they have been impressed into submission, and according to the article that I just read, even the Federal Bureau of Investigation questions being tasked with both traditional law enforcement duties and gathering domestic terrorism intelligence!? ?Well I ask you, who in the hell better to deal with domestic issues than the FBI?? Or would you prefer that the CIA expand it?s scope of operations to include the United States, or maybe we could have the NSA camped out in our bedrooms!?

The FBI Director Himself (Bob Mueller) said that he opposed the creation of an intelligence agency to focus strictly upon terrorism. And this view was apparently shared by even a former Virginia governor, among many others in power and within the general population as well.

As for the creation of an omnipotent all-seeing eye, perched high atop the pyramid of absolute power (Homeland Security), I personally prefer some of the recommendations made after the 1998 bombings in Kenya and Tanzania. ?In particular, I favor the one that retained the balance of power in government, in that it allowed both the House and Senate to designate a committee to oversee Homeland Security!? The rationale being that ?Absolute Power wielded by but one of the branches of government, has, does and will continue to corrupt absolutely!?

VERITAS :cd: