The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-24-2003, 11:41 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Jumping the wall...

...but it's "ok" because his name was Jesus?...

...announced today that another idiot has jumped the wall around the "White House" in Washington D.C., and was detained "almost" imeadiatly, well dear people, correct me if I'm wrong, and if someone is close enough to jump the wall of the parimeter of our Nation's capitol, weather or not his name was Jesus... (mother's name their child Jesus for love of the Father, with the hope of that child following in his footsteps, and guidence), (back to point)...
...the "almost imeadiatly" isn't soon enough, so what's next???, 20 "whatevers" pull up at N E S W positions, and fire RPG's at it????...

...security around the capitol should be increased with major firepower outside the walls...

...No "chicken Little" here, but I believe that these nuts, and terrorists already know that their efforts of looking for the "big kill" have been twarted to force them to scale back their operations in recent months, and just the fact that another has made the headlines by this deliberate act of security breech, it shows the vulnerability of things in D.C....

...Not saying "police state", but I think the capitol area must rethink it's securtiy measures to include the defense against "newer smaller distructive weapons" out there, and if nesc, check points within a mile, 1/2 mile of it????

...It bothers me to think that a man named "Jesus" would commit such an act of desperation, for what purpose, test run........

Tom "ANDY" Andrzejczyk

sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links