The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-18-2002, 04:37 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Question Missing Link?

Having studied Geology and related subjects in college eons ago, I often found myself engaging in heated debates with ?Creationists? over the "Real Origin of Mankind!?

I usually took the ?Darwinian Side? (evolution), while a few of my more devout friends would insist that it took but six (give or take an hour or two) days for the ?Supreme Being? to create all that lay between heaven and Washington DC!?

Through all these (sometimes heated) debates, neither side could seem to muster a distinct
advantage. All did agree, however, that human life did emerge somewhere within the Middle East (around the Tigress and Euphrates Rivers), or there-abouts, within a few thousand miles!

If, however, I was correct in my assumptions about evolution, in that the ?Missing Link? must have existed somewhere in (or around) present day Iraq, then I must also assume that the inhuman actions of a scant few who still call these digs home, bolster the argument that people like Osama and Saddam are direct links to the Link itself, and not far removed at that! ?The only problem, in my opinion, is that this missing link did not stay
missing for a little while longer!?

VERITAS

Old 11-18-2002, 06:56 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default HARDCORE...

When it comes to Osama and Sadam, I have to go along with The Darwinian Theory of Evolution. After all, since Osama and Sadam are currently no better than slugs, there should be absolutely no doubt whatsoever that both evolved from slugs, just like so many other scum of The World have evolved. It's just logical.

Whereas, being that I'm such a wonderful and magnificent person (full-of-shit also),...I must quite differently believe that I was created in "His Image". This too is quite logical to me.

Neil
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2002, 07:13 PM

Are we blowing Darwin all to hell, or agreeing with him?
Old 11-18-2002, 09:31 PM

I believe that God created the universe out of nothingness..how He did it or how long He took is not important..it is important to acknowledge that He is the source of all.
Now, having said that, Hardcore probably is correct in surmising that Osama and company descended from slugs..however, listing to the braying of some politicians, talking heads and some super patriots (armchair types), I kinda thing that some folks have descended from jackasses.

Joe
Old 11-19-2002, 06:15 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Advisor...

Hey Joe,...you might have hit on something with that: "Having descended from Jackasses" bit.

After all, the most religious, devout, cult-like and intransigently non-wavering ACTING (as in feigning) group of politicos in America,...does have The Jackass as their logo.

Regardless, and in fairness, an actual Jackass isn't really that bad an animal. Nor, should The Animal's character be confused with the lesser character of those politicos which The Jackass represents.

Besides, it's quite obvious that actual Jackasses are differently honest, trustworthy and hardworking (reliable also).

Neil
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote