The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > Political Debate

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-06-2011, 03:32 AM

Thumbs down tea baggers/congress

If these people have their way and close the government down do any of you think they
should get thir pay check, we surf won't?

razz
Old 04-06-2011, 01:51 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default razz,...

Didn't know Tea Baggers even got paychecks.
Most such protesters seen on TV look old & retired like me.

Regarding U.S. Congre$$ & LARGE staff$ & entire Admini$tration & LARGE staff$ (millions of high paid federal workers & officials also) not getting paid for a couple of week$,...would undoubtedly be the very best possible thing for America.

Besides, everyone must know how little importance Budgets are to Obama, anyway.

After all, "His Barackness" could have passed LAST YEAR's budget quite easily LAST YEAR.

LAST YEAR Barry Soetoro now President Barack Hussein Obama II or Junior & cohorts had TOTAL Control of The U.S. Congress, & could have easily shoved LAST YEAR's budget down our throats...just like all those: "Fat-Cat Bailouts" got unconscionably shoved down all American Throats LAST YEAR.

So then, why all the current feigned indignation as if some child being denied his play allowance,...by Barry or Barack?

Does he think We Americans have no memories whatsoever, or are all just plain stupid?

While at it,...does "He" or "We The (Schnook$)" pay for millionaire Obama & millionare & billionaire friends' weekly golf outings? Hey. Just curious. We pay for everything else.

Neil
Old 04-07-2011, 03:37 AM

Neil
I read the other day that if shut down the government these protesters that are members of the tea party that have a JOB that is payed by the feb. government won't get no money, But I also read that the congress will be payed right on Idon,t think that right. I don't like Barry eather didn.t vote for him but we are stuck with him.

razz
Old 04-07-2011, 09:00 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 

Yeah, razz. We've got one-helluva-weird VOTING SYSTEM here.

It makes absolutely not difference whatsoever whether you, me & most other Americans DID NOT VOTE vote for Obama last time,...and definitely WILL NOT VOTE for him in 2012.

The previous multitude of PROVED Chicago style voter frauds & blatant voting system corruption (by the thousands in many places & thus in millions nationwide) PROVES what I'm stating.

I figure with so-much-damn-voter-fraud being typically swept-under-the-rug by mainstream press/media & Dems NEVER blow whistles on Dems (even about very worst Commander-In-Cief in history),...it's about 50/50 that Obama can AGAIN quite duplicitously & corruptly buy The U.S. Presidency AGAIN.

DAMN!!! I sure hope I'm wrong. Don't want all grandchildren to think their parents & grandparents (DOJ also) would so easily accept a so blatantly obvious Election Fraud , AGAIN.

Betcha lots of oldtime Germans & Soviets felt that way, back in the thirtees & fourtees.
Even back then there were some DICTAORS whom were pretty-slick-tongued orators.

Neil