The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-09-2009, 05:26 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default "Republic" for which it stands,...

...As we sit drinking our morning coffee, juice, tea as I am in the Northeast, the liberal minded CNN even seems to be getting nervous as it's reporting Hezbollah has invaded Mexico, colaborating with the cartels, and there is a ""WAR"" going on just below our southwestern border as 8 police officers have been killed in the last week alone including a a man, and his wife who was pregnant at the time of her death,(both were officers), using the wording, "insurgeants', thus also reporting that Pheonix has the second largest rate of kidnappings in the entire WORLD at present, and isn't about time we really wake up, and smell the coffee,...

...I thought this Nation was formed as a Republic to be goverened by the people, and for the people, and seeing what we're seeing, and hearing what we're hearing, isn't about time to totally secure that border?, I mean why should I care being way up here away from the trouble brewing, BUT I do believe that time is of the essence for all Americans to take a stand, and I mean a hard one to hold the line,...

... That first means you have to draw one, and enforce it, and isn't that what we have a National guard for, not some civilian police force that is in the works, But don't we already have that line in the sand, or rather in the middle of the Rio Grande with a "declared" border in existence???,...

...My heart does go out to those in Texas, Arizona, and Nevada, Ca. as their survival seems to be on the edge of excintion with the lawlessness that has erupted over the course of the last 20 years. It does seem that we will be back to "the old west" soon enough, and that our elected leaders haven't a clue on how to stop it, and it will be left up to the individuals abandoned there to do it on their own,...

...So when CNN starts to cry chicken little, maybe it's time for the adjoining states along side those previously mentioned states to start drawing their own lines, and tightening them up, or I guess we'll be the Republic of 46 states after that,...

Tom "ANDY" Andrzejczyk

sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-09-2009, 07:26 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default SJ,...

Don't agree with your: "Our elected leaders haven't got a clue on how to stop it" and/or
not stopping LONGTIME: "America's Criminally Illegal Alien Invasion" from Mexico.

The America/Mexican Border could have been just as secure as all other sane national
borders are on earth about A-HALF-CENTURY ago,.............................................. .
if such were what bipartisan American Rulers TRULY WISHED or DICTATED so.

Since just not so & obviously America's southern border is unarguably the Most Stupid
Wartime Open Border in World History,...the questions arise as to why such Nationally-
Suicidal Governance actually exists & has existed FOR SUCH A LONGTIME?

Could such be due pay-offs from hispanic governments, smugglers, Alquida or in general
Enemy Foreign Lobbyists? Or, could it be mostly which party can pander best & continually
for millions more of Criminally Illegal Alien Votes?

As far as I'm concerned EITHER LOGICAL REALITY SUCKS...FOR We Americans!!!
For both America's Political Rulers, enemies, spies, moles & foreign nationals in general,........
The American/Mexican Border IS OBVIOUSLY QUITE PERFECT! Tough Luck: "Pilgrims".

Neil