View Single Post
Old 03-01-2003, 10:38 AM

Distinctions
POM Contributor 

"My papa was a rolling stone", mama sang the blues and "My heros have always been cowboys."

I married my first love and best friendwhenwe were both teenagers.Two precious children came from that love affair.He was RA when Vietnamerupted. He did a tour of dutyin III Corp. He was Signaland moved around the countrysecuring and sitting up communications systems for the first part of his tour. Hecame home and died.Heleft a perfectly healthy beautifulyoung man and came home anddied of multiple cancers. They say it was agent orange but it could have been blue or white or something else in that toxic cocktail.

www.gmasw.com/ao_amts1.htm#Chart1

If you were there get checked. Do not assume that you are ok. These chemicals hide in your body. Many many vets are falling (my brother included) as they approach their middle years and beyond.

I come to this site because I care about my brothers and their families. All of them. Not just the ones that are registered here or post on a regular basis.

"I want you to know that I believe in your song"

You all be strong out there. We are gonna get through. ONE DAY AT A TIME.

Arrow>>>>

Thomas Jefferson, Kentucky Resolutions of 1798: "In questions of power then, let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution."
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote