View Single Post
Old 01-02-2008, 03:37 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Anyone planning any trips, vacations, etc. for 2008, besides Psyco Mtn. ??

Anyone planning any trips, vacations, etc. for 2008, besides Psyco Mtn. ??

I am planning on going to Psyco Mtn ( it will be my 3rd of 4 ), Boysen Reservoir in Wyoming to go fishing with two of my friends from my platoon in 'Nam, Nashville to visit two cousins, maybe Hawaii to visit a friend from high school again, Biloxi MS... I am also thinking about going to Washington D.C straight from Psyco Mtn., for the 22nd Infantry Regiment Reunion( "Those Are Regulars By God" and "Deeds Not Words" ) from April 30 - May 4. I served with both the B Co. 3/22, and C Co. 2/22(M). As part of this there will also be a Vietnam Triple Deuce Reunion ( 2/22(M). Also my ex-wife and I are planning a trip to Walt Disney World and a 3 night stay in Destin on the way back....We are back together to the point where we do not live together and will never get married again ( I know ..I know.. )...Next December - Febuary 2009, the friend from 'Nam who lives in Ashland, Wisconsin will be going to New Mexico for 3 months to get away from the winter up there, and I sure would like to go there and visit.

I enjoy traveling and hope all this works out. The 6 trips I had in 2007 were great.

May God Bless,

Larry

Last edited by MORTARDUDE; 01-02-2008 at 07:37 PM.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links