View Single Post
Old 10-13-2003, 02:20 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 

Larry et al

No it's not, 1984 just came, twenty years later than expected!!!

The Second Book that I wrote [CIVILUTION - copyrighted but yet unpublished] touches upon some scary shit between the years 2005 to 2010! Scarier yet, I wrote the thing in 1995 and it has over 700 pages covering an Orwellian-Type scenario!

Hopefully someday I will be able to get out a polished version of this book!!!

I don't cover 'nanobots' or anything on that order! But stick strictly to a world [a very possible world], considering current events in the very near future! As a matter of fact, I touch very heavily on this so-called New World Order and the One World Government envisioned by the United Nations and other organizations.

This Book "CIVILUTION" in rough draft is already copyrighted as I said, as is the first book "Destiny At Kaneohe Bay!" As a matter of fact, a large well-known publishing company expressed a little interest in the ?CIVILUTION? some time back, but feared to publish it.

Again, you would be surprised as to how much of what I said has come to past since I first penned the book in 1995!!

VERITAS