View Single Post
Old 04-29-2010, 08:02 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

SF
It could be that some people commit suicide many years before they actually return to the nitrogen cycle. Fact is, I highly question the mental stability of Fonda. Like how does one be an ultra Stalinist communist; all same-same Ho and Stalin, then totally ignore the gory Asian holocaust as if it never happened. Then bounce off that wall and go become an highly intense reborn Christian, then bounce off that wall to become an anti-semantic, hate Israel groupie, then blow that off and go do belly rubs with the code pink bunch, then go....ta dot ta da, name it. And all the while being in total denial about her nefarious, disgusting, deeds in VN. The real pisser is how many of Hollywood's supposed "elite" have a lip-lock on her tosh and totally back her every denial move to the hilt. Seems like ersatz firemen tossing gas on a raging fire and calling it a good day's work.

Actually, Fonda's mother committed suicide and apparently both are cut from the same mental instability cloth, except the mom decided to end the intense ricocheting around in one move. My guess is that Henry was never too keen on the intense cause du jour jerk around concept, and did have the mom institutionalized for her own good, apparently, but lord only knows about all that bunch of intense family dynamics.