View Single Post
Old 02-04-2004, 01:22 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

His Royal Nibs and aspiring Lord of the Manor Kerry (Tug on forelock) seems forget that the AK 47 is the most widely and most often used hunting/killing weapon in the world, bar none. But then, maybe human prey doesn?t count in his book eh. And then maybe his Royalty reckons that there is no reason for Moe Average, USA, to have a need to defend himself/family from foreign or domestic interlopers/terrorists that ARE armed with AK 47?s.
After all, he and the United States of Massachusetts are allegedly going to be around to protect us and we?re all going to be in good hands, right? And by jingo, do I feel good about that or what? So not to worry one bit me thinks.

As to privately owned weaponry, well, I see a line drawn somewhere between an M60 and an M2 50 cal. Or, on the other hand, maybe the line needs to be between a 105 mm tote and a 155mm howitzer. Decisions, decisions, somewhere it gets a bit much, but I just can?t put my finger on it just now. I?ll worry about all that line making another day, but not today.

Scamp