Thread: My Brother Bob
View Single Post
Old 12-22-2005, 10:35 AM

Belated sympathies for loosing your Brother. I too lost my brother Larry - he was younger than me by a couple years but he's gone now and we can't do much about that. Larry died of complications to agent orange and other issues. I wasn't there there when I should've been and feel like crap - when I heard he was doing bad I got on my bike and drove straight through from Chicago to Denver and he was gone before I got there.

Loosing a Brother is really tough. So - I feel bad for you. My apologies for not seeing this thread until today and I hope I didn't renew any hurt feelings.

My respects to you and your family regarding the loss - keep his memories - that's all we both have now.

God Bless

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote