View Single Post
Old 11-16-2014, 10:11 AM

reconeil

Every message you posted is filled with "hate, hate, hate". I feel sorry for anyone who takes you serious.
Do you know anyone who has illegal immigrants working for them ? Do you know where there's any illegals ? If you do, have you reported them to U.S Customs ? As far as I'm concerned, I let the necessary LEOs worry about that.
Your Quote "For all the rich wealthy like Obama, Reid, Pelosi and such, electric bills don't matter." What about Donald Trump ? He's a Republican. I guess the Bushes didn't make much cash being in the oil business all their life. What about Senator John McCain ? According to Forbes, him and his wife's net worth is a little over one hundred million. What about Republican Governor of Louisiana Bobby Jendal ? He owns four apartment units and about 150 homes he rents in Baton Rouge, Port Allen and Lake Charles La. I can go on and on, but I believe I prove my point that a persons political party doesn't mean diddly when it comes to money.
BTW......Ever thought about contacting your Congressman & Senators in Washington and telling them your complaints rather than posting message after message of hate ?
"I Have Not Come To Bring Peace, I Have Come With The Sword". Jesus Christ.....Matthew 10:34
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote