View Single Post
Old 04-09-2010, 09:33 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default WOW!!!,...Blue.

Amazing, isn't it? The 159 NEW & LARGE Federal Bureaucracies have been cavalierly ADDED
to: "We The (Schnooks)" already Quite Overbloated Government,...and dictatorially all at one
shot to-boot!

NEW 16,500 (SIXTEEN THOUSAND FIVE HUNDRED) disgusting IRS Agents/Collectors/Enforcers
not even mentioned aside,...has anyone even figured how many MORE THOUSANDS of high
paid bureaucrats ON THE PUBLIC DOLE The U.S. Taxpayer will be ADDITIONALLY FORCED
PAYING FOR?

Those 16,500 newbies increases The IRS by about a third.
So then, what percentage or fraction of increase to Our Federal Government do the 159 NEW
agencies forced upon us represent?

How about all those Washington & State Branch Buildings & Offices obviously needed, ALSO?
Such ALSO don't come cheap,...for We The U.S. Taxpayer.

Hell, only idiots or totally duped followers could seriously believe the bandied-about-nonsense
that increasing The U.S. Government so-damn-much will save The U.S. Taxpayer about a 130
BILLION$ in 10 years.

Such is nationally, honestly, practically & pragmatically impossible.
Also,...ADDING anything to anything NEVER saves anyone a dime. It's just illogical.
Whatever needed more always cost more. Want to SAVE? Buy less & pay less.

Given the historical realities that Government Programs or Policies NEVER COST as politically
projected or promissed, this European style Healthcare Dictate and/or: "Obamacare" should
QUITE differently cost us all QUITE DEARLY anyway.

I figure government handling healthcare should cost We Obedient & Docile Subjects at least
a few TRILLION$,...in 10 years. Think I'm calculating too small, Friends?

Neil