View Single Post
Old 01-19-2011, 06:23 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

When faced with questions about her sudden lack of interest when the full extent of the Asian Holocaust became known, Fonda stated "the people won, that is all that is important. " Actually the story of people winning had only just begun but certainly not in Vietnam, Cambodia, or Laos where it was "ludicrous" to think the communists would go on a murderous rampage; at least according to then aspiring politico, TJ Kerry. Something I'll be checking out soon is the UN refugee camp established on Palauan Island, Philippines. Not well known about and more the pity, but this is where tens of thousands of fleeing Vietnamese went and waited to be adopted by many, many, participating countries. And they were, but some choose to stay on Palauan and the UN camp still exists but on a very small scale , but more notably, there is the ”Little Vietnam" community that has become a nice tourist resort area and near the original UN camp. And of course many of the Vietnamese families in the US today have roots in passage through that Palawan UN camp.
Why is like pulling teeth from a fiery dragon to find out about such things? Rhetorical question, I already know the answer, eh. Has something to do with naughty thoughts, non PC thoughts, and about an industrious people succeeding whilst the Red Bear teat went only to excreting corrupt, rancid, and toxic toad's stool dust, but zero nourshing lactate.