View Single Post
Old 04-20-2006, 05:18 PM

Mississippi is in Visn 16. We have two V.A. hosp. (has 3 but Katrina took care of the one in Gulfport. Mississippi has 3 V.A. outpatient clinics in ruel areas and plans are to build more. The V.a. hosp in jackson is expanding and will keep getting bigger.

Yea I could also tell you stories that would make you sick about the V.A. I don't even use the one in Jackson and I work there, not because the heath care is bad. I don't use it because I have a good job and so does my wife (she does not work for the V.A.) I have real good heath Ins. I would rather pay a civ. hosp. than take a bed away from a fellow Veteran that has not been as blessed,to some Veterans the V.A. is all they have and the beds are limited. So to me using the V.A. in my case would be taking a bed away from someone who needs it worst than I do, but thats just me.

It is the Good Lord\'s job to forgive Osama if he wishes to. It is the U.S. Military\'s job to arrange the MEETING.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote