View Single Post
Old 01-15-2011, 05:16 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

It is so predictable by the leftists to immediately impugn the conservatives for any act that is damaging, from murders to floods, famines, droughts and other conditions. And invariably, they are wrong, as they are wrong on so many other things.

I recall when JFK was shot. At the time, I was attending Trinity University in San Antonio. One of my professors, a typical yellow-dog Democrat, was railing about those dastardly Conservatives in Dallas, who were to blame for Kennedy's death. When I reminded himthat the man arrested and charged with killing Kennedy was a Soviet-sympathizer, the professor, his jowls quivering in rage, approached me, and hollered, "It doesn't matter, it doesn't matter, the consveratives killed him!" So much for reason, sanity, logic and common sense.

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote