View Single Post
Old 12-15-2021, 10:29 AM

Thumbs down What take away a man heritage - no way!

Blue - That is so wrong - I'm going to contact my representative in Washington and ask them what in the hell are they doing! Traditions are just that traditions (of their heritage) and even though they are from the South - you don't disenfranchise their heritage. I'm going to my Congressmen and Woman and let out a little steam on this piss pore DOD ruling.
-
Boy they sure like to dig up the dirt from the past - Honor's are Honor's they last a lifetime within the person's heritage. God - what is wrong with these folks in government today.
-
Let me know how I can help!
-
Update: Just sent my representative(s) in Washington a copy of your post and asked
them to look into this disturbing issue over a patch - and why now - is the DOD making
this ruling or decision? Let's see - what if any thing - they can find out.
(If I get a response - I've sent some - before - but no comments - lets see if they
answer this one)? I will let you know.
-

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote