Thread: Gutsy Gimpy,
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2011, 04:49 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default health,...

...from what I have read prior, Gimp has had some issues with his health, and hasn't been on the web a whole lot as of lately,...

...The exodus from here has a usual variety of reasons for different people, It's just that many have so much more going on in their lives, and cannot allot the time, plain, and simple, a few have migrated to PFII , and still hit here now, and then, some have had it with 'ron a bee's, aka 39/39, and the all time POS SID who took the alltime "wanna be" title...

...SID, if you happen to slither in, and read here,...

...Very many here accepted you as a man of your word as most Soldiers, and Veterans would, We are held, and bound to the highest of standards between ourselves knowing that lives depend on it, It is a bond that shines lifelong, and never a tarnished area, You knowingly lied, and slandered everyman, and woman that ever accepted the oath of enlistment, and service to this nation with your self serving fabrication of "look at me, I'm a superhero' boasts of supposed acomplisments,...

...That statement of "A hero dies but one death, and coward dies a million" rings so true, a cringe must resoundingly screech from your mirror daily, and fittingly so,...

...Only pity is bestowed upon you now as those that know you know the truth,...

Tom "ANDY" Andrzejczyk

sendpm.gif Reply With Quote