View Single Post
Old 08-28-2008, 09:40 AM

Default Andy's passing I recall

Andy and I didn't meet but we did talk on the phone. I felt then we had bonded to some degree and talking with him was a great honor. My respects to his friend and family as well.
It's very difficult to reflect on those having met the maker of us all - but I know in my heart his suffering is over and his memory (like Frank's) stay's with us all our days.

Passing the torch is one way of looking at it. I've told my kids that when I go they now have to carry the torch until they pass it along to their kids. This is life and we can't change this progression.

My best wishes to all and to those who are suffering I will pray for you and I would hope you would pray for me. Ordeals are many but life comes but once to us all. God Speed.

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote