View Single Post
Old 07-01-2005, 08:59 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Ay sus, yet another nifty bit of externalization and historical (hysterical) revisionism. If nothing else, Dean is a flail tank and it?s only a matter of which direction the tracks are pulling that defines where the flail chains hit.

Recall the extreme vigor and intensity used when he went after his Democratic Party primary opponents, goodness. Thereupon King Teddy and the media shunted and blitzed his sorry ass to earth and that was it for that, poof. Now it appears it?s kissy-face, makeup, all is forgiven time and the flail chains are smacking away at any Democrat or Republican that doesn?t fit into Dean?s exceptionally narrow, bigoted, high db level of leftist orthodoxy.

If Dean could turn green he surely would be the reenactment of the ?Incredible Hulk?, MD title and all. Fun to watch but the ruckus going on inside the Demo tent may dictate the need for some solidarity of mission and less of the Hulk?s nasty diatribes. And Dean?s externalization is the funniest thing of all; I mean that?s a real hoot. That guy is an extreme ankle biter of long standing and has total ownership of that behavior, no one else. Ha, there are meds for that condition so it maybe a case of ?physician, heal thyself?.

Scamp