View Single Post
Old 01-26-2003, 10:52 PM

I should have said something earlier but have decided to be more turtle in the way I respond to topics. North Korea is a far greater threat to the world than Iraq and I think the USA is heading down the path that brings nations undone. USA cannot engage both Iraq AND North Korea. The consequense of a unilateral attack on Iraq by the US is an open invitation for North Korea to take South Korea and in the process 'nuke' Japan in an action to reclaim that too. China and Russia would not interfere. China would use Korea as cannon fodder in any action against the USA.

How many members on PF believe the US Government has been open, frank and honest in relation to what information the USA has pertaining to weapons held by Iraq, Why is it only now been disclosed that military bases are exempt. The USA will not disclose what information it has. It will only try to point the inspections in the right direction. AND we will never know how that information was obtained. The USA brings down governments all around the world , friend and foe alike, to meet their survival adgenda and access to markets.