View Single Post
Old 09-25-2006, 07:18 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Ayup, the Egyptian ?Moslem Brotherhood? has its first bloody tic mark in 1923 and the beat goes on. The current number two Al Qaeda butcher; plus Moslem Brotherhood member, was sentenced to death in absentea for complicity in the murder of Anwar Sadat. As it is, Al Qaeda and the Moslem Brotherhood are as two joined, morphed n? mutant, peas in the same evil pod. And the lead 9/11 highjack pilot; the Egyptian Mohammed Atta, sucked at the breast of the Moslem Brotherhood bitch boar-dog before linking up with Al Qaeda . Some long historical legs, links and bonds happening there.

Credit where credit is due, the bloody Communist invasion of Afghanistan in 1979 gave the fiendish monster limbs and claws. In turn, the Ivan?s got their heads served to them on a platter n? butts run out of Dodge on a rail. And now we got what we got, courtesy the ?for the people?, people. But given our state of rear view mirror myopia that disallows vision beyond Jan 2001, this nasty ?gift? to the world is not accepted or spoken of, lest one be condemned as non-PC, or worse. Can't have any route-steppers, right.

Scamp