View Single Post
Old 10-19-2013, 12:25 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 

I figure America and Americans STILL being suckered by rulers quite differently, Rigger.

It just can't be that we don't learn from our mistakes, since MOST Americans don't even realize how bad the first mistake of electing HBO II orJr. & Chicago Mob or Clique to power and control actually was.

MOST Americans are SOLELY SELECTIVELY informed by the Obama Adoring ABC, CBS or NBC mainstream press/media, and not as quite differently infored by Totally Honest FNC or the Fox News Cable channel.

In general and according to most all news reporting by ABC, CBS & NBC, "His Barackness", his party and all rest of his duplicitous ACORN Dem Community Organizers can do no wrong,...AMAZINGLY Even After MANY TIMES Caught Redhanded rigging THOUSANDS of registrations and actual votes.

Thus and since MOST Americans remain so badly and purposefully MISinformed by such charlatans and an actually Quite Supportive Press, most U.S. Taxpayers won't know just how bad they've been Big Brother Deceived/Shafted,...UNTIL MUCH TOO LATE!

I sure hope I'm wrong, Steve.

Neil

Last edited by reconeil; 10-19-2013 at 02:28 PM. Reason: corrections
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote