View Single Post
Old 12-25-2013, 08:32 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 

Of course Putin praises America's NSA Surveillance, since He/Russia (probably China also) now have Tons if It,...thanks to Traitor Snowden.

Whatever Rigger (plus many old silent friends and veterans having deserted patriotfiles.com)), that's that or water-under-the-bridge and we can never get such a multitude of America & American People COMPROMISING SECRETS back.

What ALL We Americans (both gutsy vocal & timidly silent) should truly be concerned about instead, is an email I just recently received entitled: "Putin's Shortest Speech Ever", reporting that the politicians of the Russian Duma quite rightfully gave Putin a 5 minute standing ovation.

A sort-of-gist or one fine highlight of Putin's VERY SENSIBLE short speech was: "We (re. Russia) better learn from suicides (re. pandering to minorities, illegals & EVEN MUSLIM ENEMIES) of America, England, Holland and France, if we are to survive".

Damn! Even though an old KGB enemy,...old Vlad sure-as-hell has his head screwed-on-straight.

His little short speech certainly proves the compliment.

I wish that Our Imperial/Omnipotent Ruler was just as sensible and honest with US (both ways).

Neil

P.S. MERRY CHRISTMAS to: "ALL...".

Last edited by reconeil; 12-25-2013 at 08:40 AM. Reason: correction
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote