Thread: prayers please
View Single Post
Old 05-16-2006, 12:45 PM

Tina - its hard having friends who are going through tough times especially with health issues. Today medicine is so much better than just 10 years ago. I'm sure all will work out. Remind her that the medical sciences have grown in leaps and bounds and that they should feel somewhat relived that this did not happen 10 or more years ago. I always look for something positive about issues like this.

I have several of my own to deal with and yet they always seem to keep this old bunny moving along. No new batteries but everything else is shot. But we do have to stand by our friends and build up their spirits is about the best we can do.

Keep the faith - things will work out for the best I'm sure.

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote