View Single Post
Old 03-29-2003, 09:32 AM
Administrator

Distinctions
Special Projects VOM Staff Contributor 
Default NOT a PC post

We can thank Turkey for basically cutting our armored forces in half. Everyone is currently ripping up France and Germany for not backing the coalition but Turkey has done far greater damage by not letting us come through their country.

Turkey must have gave strong indication we would be able to or we would not have positioned so many resources at their ports. Now all we have is a token force of Airborne up North and that is not a good thing. In my opinion we can thank Turkey for a guaranteed prolongation of the operation and a much higher casualty count then would have occurred had we been able to pour armor into Baghdad early on from both sides.

Turkey now has coalition blood on their hands. Our Army should roll through Baghdad and then into Turkey for some payback. I am sick and tired of these middle eastern people and at this point would like to see them all sent into oblivion. Would not that be an easier solution then continuing on for another thousand years putting up with their twisted and sick religious wars that they feel everyone must be involved in?

I hear people saying the Iraqi's are afraid to rise up and take control of their own country. I could care less. I look across the border to Mexico and I see the same thing. They have no character, they have no spirit, they have no will.

We fought for and died for this country against unimaginable odds. Now we must go around the world fighting and dying for others to have our lifestyle while they sit on their asses and watch the show. We also get to watch ignorant f*ckers burn our flag and call us satan. Worst of all they have infected the weak and disenchanted in our own country to do the same.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote