Thread: Florida
View Single Post
Old 06-15-2003, 09:58 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Hey Fred!

1)--Most of the folks that go to the beach want to have a "tan" BEFORE they get there so they won't look like a "tourist" or "snow bird" frum up thare in "yankee land"! It's quicker and you don't have to lay out in that awful hot sun so long! We's always takes one uv dem big-ole "Sunbrellas" with us when we go just to stay OUT uv thet sun!

2)---Most folks thet have dem big ole SUV's use um fer ta drive ON the beach or other "swampy" kinda places fer ta go "muddin" or "gator" chasin--!

3) The reason you saw all that California produce in the supermarkets is cause ALL dem folks whut "pick" thet stuff are OUT THERE on the left coast dis time-a year! We's dun't grow much uv thet stuff in the dang "summer-time" round heanh! Alls OUR "stuff"is-a "growed" in tha WINTERTIME! So's we hasta "import" all thet stuff frum way out yonder in California! Dontcha know's NUTHIN bout us "Floridiots"---we onlyest "chill out" in tha summertime---we dun't do NUTHIN thet works up-a-sweat---- ceptin doin a little "fishin" ere "swimmin" onces't in a while!

Gotta go fer now--my neighbor's gittin his "SUV" all ready ta pull thet great-ole-big 24 foot "walk-around" Bayliner boat uv his'n down the road a piece to tha boat-ramp fer us ta go on a "fathers-day" fishin cruise & Island Bar-B-Que---I'm-a gonna grill-up a couple uv my world famous---RAGIN-CAJUN-ASHUN-REDNECK-PORK-TENDERLOINS whut mah frand DMZ-LT luvs so much! See y'all later----ya heanh!

PS---PLEASE keep-a cumin down heanh and-a brangin yo's tourist dollars---cuz it SHORE is-a helpin us keep thangs CHEEP fer us "locals"---ya know!

Gimpy

"MUD GRUNT/RIVERINE"

"I ain't no fortunate son"--CCR

"We have shared the incommunicable experience of war..........We have felt - we still feel - the passion of life to its top.........In our youth our hearts were touched with fire"

Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote