View Single Post
Old 01-19-2010, 05:43 AM

This character Sid Herndon obviously went to a lot of trouble to continue his charade for so many years. In the process he has disrespected and dishonored so many bona fide veterans and especially those who were proud members of the Special Forces. I believe he deserves the ultimate punishment that any and all official or otherwise military organizations and our government can bestow on him and that this individual, this impersonator, this wannabe, Sid Herndon, should have all the public disclosure and humiliation that can be brought to bear against him. He is an example of the worst kind when it comes to these wannabes and the dishonor and disrespect that they inflict on the legacy of all honorable service in the VietNam War. I applaud the efforts and the resolve of these Special Forces veterans that represent their buddies so well with the determined and honorable defense of their legacy against the likes of these cowardly and deceitful wannabes like Sid Herndon. I hope the Stolen Valor Act and other laws prosecute this particular individual with vigor and dispense punishment fitting his calculated deception of so many years. His crimes reek of dishonor and disrespect toward those men who reside on the Wall as well as the living veterans and to me, nothing short of making an example of him to other wannabes will suffice.
Semper Fi, Scott
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote