Thread: Andy
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2010, 08:50 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Cool Bless You Andy:

Bless you Andy. I would not be where I am today if you had not taken me under your wing and shown me I had nothing to be ashamed of for applying for a VA Disability and then Retirement from my Police Department. You also convinced me that my Physical Health, and my family, came before any job.

Your advice was given freely, one Vietnam Vet to another, and one Cop to another--Without any regard to your own very serious illness. I will never forget you Andy and your kindness when I desperately needed advice and guidance. Bless you my departed Thin Blue Line and Vietnam Veteran Brother. The little man above, wearing Dark Glasses, represents me as I don't want anyone to see the water in both of my eyes as I think of you and my attempt to write just how I feel about your friendship!!

I know you are in a far better place now, Andy, then the one you left three years ago. You are now free of all pain and suffering. They say that ALL VIETNAM VETERANS are admitted to the Pearly Gates immediately since they have ALREADY SERVED THEIR TIME IN HELL. They must have been thinking of you Brother when they made up that statement. What you went through, both in Nam and after, was certainly HELL by anyone's defination.

To all the rest of my Vietnam Veteran Brothers and Sisters I again wish you a MOST SINCERE and HEART FELT:

WELCOME HOME

VIETNAM 1968
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote