View Single Post
Old 01-15-2004, 05:01 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to travisab1

Ron;
OK. The difference is, & believe me, I'm homeless, 60, on disability, living in my van in an RV Park in SD. I have wireless Internet, no phone, my kid's love me, they don't understand me. I'm eating all the pills I can to stay alive long enough to keep my kid's from having to go through life living the way I do.
I truly believe that if us Veterian's stick together and follow a few guidelines we can get rid of the sorry pieces of sh.. that think they can control the people. By GOD this Nation was built & by GOD us Veterian's will see to it that no one is left behind. NO ONE. I went to Captain Solziers funeral in Sturgis, SD and the only speaker at his funeral that made any sense for this mans death was The Lt. General. I was sicken at listening to Tom Daschle talking about picking up a piece of paper off the ground that some kid had put five words on and he decided at that time to write a poem. MY GOD, A Captain lay dead in a closed coffin at his feet and that piece of paper came to his mind with 5 words from a child. Sheesh. I'm sorry, The difference is let us stick together and stop stuff like this. Bare with me. There is a VVB & Veterian's Coalition Info at my Website. I don't care to make money from my site. It's been there for more than 2 years & I've never made a penny off it. I live on my disability. The fact is, I can get a point across there. Yes Ron, there is a Communist. We've just got to stop them from controlling our kid's in school. We've got to VOTE. We've got to put a stop to the leftest that can't see the righteous.
Regards,
Travis

I could sure use another one right about now...
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote