Thread: Gutsy Gimpy,
View Single Post
Old 11-30-2011, 01:51 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Gutsy Gimpy,

Even though hate bothering you or any other severely injured DAV, I figured whom better to ask for a sensible explanation about why so many bail-outs or desertions have occurred from here on this patriotfiles.com site?

After all, you're more gutsier than most, don't equivocate or waltz fellow veterans around and honestly speak your mind, even if disagreeing with many.

Your also previously praising David & Patfiles more so than most just like Boats & Andy (just to mention a few other fine Honorable Veterans) once did, is even more justification for asking you about the mass exodus or large abandonement & Veteran Supremacist Snubbing* of patriotfiles.com.

Then too Your Honor, Integrity, Courage & Duty to Country is beyond reproach.

Besides, Arrow's excusing all veterans having abandoned here as merely: "Their right to assemble on another site", just doesn't wash. Heard better lame excuses for people manipulating from politicians.

Neither does Doc (1CAVCC015MED) stating: "I haven't given up on original patriotfiles.com or PF-1, I just don't want to deal with Niel (sp?) and Darrelsjoy" bull, makes any sense either.

What's to fear? NO ONE here is or was ever forced to: "Deal with Niel (sp?) and Darrelsjoy".

Neil

RE.*Veteran Supremacist Snubbing:
Note how even such as a:"Happy Thanksgiving..." thread is avoided. That's pretty-petty!